Saturday, August 28, 2010

Forever Young.



Day 2: 9 things about yourself
-- so its supposed to be a 10 day challenge but its probably going to take me 15 days because im not home long enough to do so, oh well :)

1] i have OCD, ADD & im anemic
2] im spoiled & i always want EVERYTHING!
3] when i love, i love HARD- & i think thats my downfall
4] i dont like anything about myself, except my eyes :(
5] i put a lot of people before myself
6] i strive to get to the top & I WILL
7] im down to try almost anything
8] i have an obsession with ice, shoes, hoodies & pictures
9] i used to love to spend money, but now im loving to SAVE money!



the distance is annoying; but every night i go to bed with a smile just from words.
3 months & counting down.
years have gone by, but we've stayed the same.
"I neva had to worry about the things that worry me wit you!".
we dont judge; positive & encouraging.

dont worry, be happy.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment