Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Only Constant is Change.

Nothing ever stays the same; it always changes, but theres nothing we can do about it but embrace it & live from it. I've wanted so many things for myself and although i've accomplished a lot, i still like im a complete FAIL. Somethings missing & i cant figure out what it is. I wanna go back, back in time & start over from high school. Id say 7th grade, but ehhh what really happens when your that young. It all begins in high school & there is SOOOO much i would have changed if i could. I know a lot of people say that, but after each event in high school right after i wished i had done differently. Dont get me wrong, i can still do a lot ckuz im still young but its just not the same. My motivation has died out and the few people that can boost it back up are 1200 miles away. On a better note, i've gained someone back in my life that ive missed deeply but never showed it because i didnt think there was a point. With that i can hope for the best, but i'll always except for the worse, just to keep myself sane.

Day 3: 8 ways to win your heart<3
1- you have to take me as i am, dont try to mold or change me
2- killer SMILE<3>
3- gotta love taking pictures; i do photoshoots
4- have something going with your life; school, steady/promising job & ambitions
5- pick up on the little things i like and surprise me with it
6- make me smile & laugh<3
7- make me see things in a different light
- feeeeeeeeeeeeeed me ;) haha
thats 8; theres more, but there are the basics... it seems easy, but i dont fall easy
i do love hard, when it happens!
- "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
T. Roosevelt
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment